theCOMMONS is growing! You can learn more about our opportunities below. If you would like to apply, then submit your resume to [email protected]
COMMUNITY MANAGER - theCOMMONS Thonglor (1 Position)
We are seeking a savvy, dynamic individual who is excited about building a wholesome community with us. You will be collaborating with our marketing team, working with interesting entrepreneurs, and helping our community grow through enriching dining experiences, workshops, events, and more.
- Act as the key contact for all tenants. Build and maintain good relationships with them.
- Address and solve any issues that tenants may face.
- Liaise with building management and other outsource providers.
- Work closely with the marketing team and tenants to consolidate information and promotional details.
- Act as a key contact for event space and pop-up kiosk rentals.
- Curate events and support our marketing team in organizing engaging activities and workshops for our community. Ensure smooth logistics and operations.
- Ensure that our facilities and customer experiences are always up to standard.
- Stay updated on industry trends, new concepts, and openings that are relevant to theCOMMONS. Maintain a list of potential tenants and collaborators.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- A passion for meeting people and collaboration
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- A confident, outgoing, and pleasant demeanour
- A growth mindset and positive attitude. Also, responsible, dedicated, resourceful, and able to persevere when faced with obstacles
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, both independently and within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Both Thai & English)
- Love to eat and explore different food concepts is a PLUS!
Perks: 50% OFF delicious food and coffee from our brands Roast, Roots, and Ocken.
GROUP GRAPHIC DESIGNER (1 Position)
We are hiring a passionate, talented graphic designer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will be creating exciting, engaging content through visuals on different types of media and platforms. If you love theCOMMONS and want to help build a wholesome community with us, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Prepare, design, and deliver online and offline artwork for our family of brands.
- Brainstorm, communicate, and work with the marketing department to ensure the artwork is in line with each objective, platform requirements, and brand’s identity.
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts including branding materials, environmental graphics, in-store experience, and online media including social media, website and video.
- Coordinate with outside art services, web designers, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Stay updated on art resources, computer programs, and social media trends.
- Work with a can-do attitude and not be afraid to challenge yourself and work under tight deadlines.
- Take initiative and be responsible for inspecting final work. Ensure everything is finalized according to material specs and other requirements.
- Generate monthly production reports.
Qualifications & Key Competencies:
- 1-2 years of experience working for a creative agency or in-house marketing department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects.
- Excellent communication skills. Must have an eye for detail.
- Photography, videography, and animation skills are a plus.
- Able to multitask and work with changing priorities.
- Good natured, sociable, and have a positive attitude.
Perks: 50% discount on delicious food and coffee of our brands including Roast, Roots, Little Pea, and OCKEN!