We are looking for a brand manager who will drive theCOMMONS to its fullest potential through services, marketing, events, communications and community initiatives. You will plan exciting key brand activities and be at the forefront of creating an enriching experience to build a wholesome community at theCOMMONS Thonglor and Saladaeng
• Design and optimize customer experiences across all touch points of the brand.
• Communicate with and support management, marketing, events, and front of house teams to align brand and business goals.
• Plan and implement marketing co-promotions, partnerships, special events, and collaborations.
• Consolidate key information for the marketing team to design for marketing materials.
• Maintain updates of brand information across online and offline channels.
• Plan customer acquisition and retention programs.
• Support and promote the brands and activities through website, social media and other online channels.
• Respond and manage customer and press inquiries.
• Generate monthly brand report where we analyse and discuss
Qualifications & Key Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
• Have a growth mindset and positive attitude.
• Responsible, dedicated, and able to persevere when faced with obstacles.
• Self-motivated and comfortable working within a dynamic team and fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Thai & English).
• Strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends.
• An eye for detail.
• In-depth understanding of the brand’s current products and future concepts.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Perks: 50% discount on delicious food and coffee of our brands including Roast, Roots, Little Pea, and OCKEN!
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]