GROUP GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We’re looking for a full-time graphic designer who has a passion for design and wants to explore their creativity in a fun working environment. Our ideal candidate is someone who can conceptualize, illustrate, and execute a variety of graphic work to help communicate our brands’ stories and ideas through engaging visuals.
• Prepare, design, and deliver online and offline artwork for our family of brands.
• Brainstorm, communicate, and work with the marketing department to ensure the artwork is in line with each objective, platform requirements, and brand’s identity.
• Create a wide range of graphics and layouts including branding materials, environmental graphics,
in-store experience, and online media including social media, website and video.
• Coordinate with outside art services, web designers, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• Stay updated on art resources, computer programs, and social media trends.
• Work with a can-do attitude and not be afraid to challenge yourself and work under tight deadlines.
• Take initiative and be responsible for inspecting final work. Ensure everything is finalized according to material specs and other requirements.
• Generate monthly production reports.
Qualifications & Key Competencies
• 1-2 years of experience working for a creative agency or in-house marketing department.
• Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Marketing, or related discipline.
• Extensive experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects.
• Excellent communication skills. Must have an eye for detail.
• Photography, videography, and animation skills are a plus.
• Able to multitask and work with changing priorities.
• Good natured, sociable, and have a positive attitude.
Perks: 50% discount on delicious food and coffee of our brands including Roast, Roots, Little Pea, and OCKEN!
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]